Out of stock
NotificationsYou have complete control and can determine which notifications will be sent when different order "events" occur. Additionally, you can customize the content and format of each message using simple templates (much like the WooCommerce email templates).
Customers have the ability to opt-out of receiving notifications on their order. To faclitate the opt-in/out, WC Pinpoint SMS will make minor changes to the billing phone number on the checkout page:
You can set the default value for the checkbox (checked or unchecked) and the text next to the checkbox. (Note that most legal jurisdictions require that recipients have the ability to opt-out of receiving notifications.) Customer SMS Notifications can be configured to send when:
- An order is being processed
- An order is on hold
- A customer note has been added to an order
- An order has been fully or partially refunded
- An order has been completed.
- A new order is received
- An order has been canceled
- An order failed
- A renewal is being processed
- A renewal has been completed
- A renewal invoice is available
- A subscription switch is complete
- A new renewal order is received (WooCommerce Subscriptions only)
- A subscription has switched (WooCommerce Subscriptions only)
- A subscription has been canceled
- A subscription has expired
- A subscription has been suspended
AWS IntegrationWC Pinpoint SMS integrates with Amazon Web Services to deliver SMS notifications. Setting up WC Pinpoint SMS with AWS is easy and we have all the instructions to show you how to simply set up and configure to get everything working perfectly. AWS charges a modest fee for each SMS sent. AWS pricing varies by country or region (You can see current pricing here). As of April 2019, under the current AWS pricing you pay both of the following:
- A per-message price that varies based on the destination country or region. In the US, each message sent will cost $0.00645 (That's a little over half a penny per message! You can also think of it as $6.45 for 1000 messages sent)
- $0 for the first 5,000 unique phone numbers per month, and $1.20 per 1,000 unique phone numbers per month after that.
- You receive 350 hundred new orders each from a different customer in one month.
For each order, you send an Order Processing and Order Complete notification and the store admin is sent a
New Order notification.
Your AWS monthly charge for these notifications will be:
Message charge: 350 orders x 3 messages/order * $0.00645/message = $6.78
MTA charge: $0 (you didn't have greater than 5000 unique phone numbers to send to)
Total: $6.78 for the month
- If you are running a high volume of monthly orders, AWS charges are reasonalble.
Let's say ou have 7000 orders and each receives the Order Processing and Order Complete notifications.
Your AWS charge for this month will be:
Message charge: 7000 orders x 2 messages/order * $0.00645/message = $90.30
MTA charge: (7000 unique phone #s - 5000 'free' #s) * $1.20/1000#s = $2.40
Total: $92.70 for the month